Group Sales Manager @ Hotel MTK
Hotel MTK is seeking an experienced Group Sales Manager with a track record of exceeding revenue targets. Join our Team! Now Offering a $500 Sign On Bonus!
Position: Group Sales Manager
Location: Hotel MTK
Pay Range: $50,000-$60,000
Description: This position will handle group business in the Weddings/Social, Sports, Education, Religious and Government markets and is responsible for actively strategizing and closing on each business opportunity to maximize revenue.
Position Reports To:
Director of Sales and Marketing
To exceed the room revenue targets for the hotel by month and year to date and have market growth that exceeds the comp set REVpar performance
· Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings via outside calls, cold calling, networking and solicitations.
· Processes all business correspondence within acceptable time limits. Creates contracts and other related booking documentation as required. Manages and maintains account files, and bookings on Delphi and ONQ systems.
· Understands the overall market - competitors' strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand, etc. and knows how to sell against them.
· Closes the best opportunities based on market conditions and individual property needs.
· Consistently meet or exceed sales goals
· Attend and contribute to BEO meetings as required
· Is onsite for events to greet clients and ensure expectations are met on a need basis (this position requires working some nights and weekends)
· Ensure data entry accuracy on Delphi fdc (properly log sales activities and traces)
· Must be a "face in the community" by being active in civic and business organizations that will aid in referral business and assist in positioning our hotel as the premier focus service lodging facility in the market
· Ensures Hilton Reward points are added to the Groups eligible for them
· Ensures billing accuracy and conducts bill reviews with clients when necessary
· Participates in customer site inspections and assists with the sales process as necessary
· Proactively develop and manage accounts and have a process of identifying, soliciting, and closing on new business to ensure weekly, monthly and annual targets are achieved.
High School diploma or equivalent
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business, technical procedures, company journals, and government regulations.
Ability to write reports and procedural manuals. Effectively deliver all required information to managers and coworkers
Strong organizational and time-management skills to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Sales and marketing expertise to develop and implement successful strategies for generating business and revenue growth.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with clients, colleagues, and stakeholders.
Typing skills, Windows XP or newer, Work, Excel and Outlook
Benefits For All Employees:
Monthly Monetary Performance Bonus
Discount Travel Programs: Discounted Room Rates with all Hilton brand hotels around the world starting as low as $35.00 a night.
Full Time Employees:
Company participating Health and 401K
Company paid life insurance and long-term disability
Voluntary Dental and Vision
Paid Vacation and Holidays
Job Type: Full-time
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Following all current CDC guidelines as well as all county guidelines for COVID 19 in Westchester County, NY
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Job Type : Full-Time